SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, April 29, 2013

SFTC Picks for 4/30


I hate that I  have to write this announcement but I do. As a current college student it is now finals week which means hell week. This means I most likely wont be doing any sort of writeups for about the next week. But I promise as soon as finals are over I will have writeups back up and I will make sure my picks will continue from where I left off. Over the next couple of days I will just be posting my picks but I probably wont research the games as much as I usually do. I know this stinks but it will just be for the first couple of days in the month. But school is my top priority at the moment believe it or not (LOL). Best of luck to everyone and hopefully one of us will win the stash in May.


1000 FC UFA- Confidence:1

245 Real Madrid- Confidence:2

245 29th minute or earlier- Confidence:2

347 No goal- Confidence:1

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:1

707 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:3

710 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

805 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:2

805 Blackhawks by 2- Confidence:2

810 Warriors 3 pters- Confidence:3

811 Ty Lawson- Confidence:3

930 52 or fewer- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment