SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, April 1, 2013

SFTC Picks for April 2

So far my picks from today are looking great. Over the next couple days I'll update all my stats. For the baseball stats I wont include any of the props so it will help show if im doing a good job on picking  the games straight up.

The other thing is I turn 21 at midnight tonight so the next couple of days I will be at a bar instead of being in front of my computer. I will make sure that all the picks will be posted. I probably wont have enough time to give full writeups on every pick but I will try my best to do writeups when I sober up. But if anyone has any question then can send me a tweet @danossftcpicks.


My pick of the day is the Brewers.


900 Ak Bars Kazan- I have been trying to follow this hockey league once they put these games on SFTC. I just think Bars is a solid team and will finish the series. But really not sure.  Confidence:1

245 Barcelona- This pick kind of scares me because they could play for a draw.  Confidence:2

245 No Goal- Confidence:1

245 Bayern Munich- Confidence:3

310 Yes Price gets win- I think Tampa Bay wins this game but I dont feel great about. My fear is they wont pitch Price for more than 100 pitches. I think the Orioles lineup is pretty solid and think they could score acouple of runs on Price. If I was playing for the streak I wouldnt pick it but I like this more than any of the soccer picks. Confidence:3

347 PSG- Depends on the score at the end of the first half. If Barcelona is not winning or tied I think they will score first and feel okay about it. If they are winning at the half I might take PSG or no goal. Confidence:2 or 3

703 Baylor Bears- I think the key to this game is if Baylor really wants it. I think they do and think there athleticism should be too much for BYU. Confidence:4

703 Jackson- Haws will be playing limited minutes tonight. Confidence:2

704 Notre Dame DD- Confidence:3

705 Bulls- Confidence:3

705 Winnipeg- Confidence:1

705 Washington- Confidence:1

810 Brewers- I don't think the Rockies are as bad as other people think. I think Gonzalez and Tulo are pretty solid players. But Braun is one of the best in the game. Estrada is a pretty solid pitcher. I don't feel great about this pick but if I was playing for the streak and only had acouple in a row I would pick the Brewers tonight. Confidence:4

810 Knicks- Confidence:2

810 No- depends on first half. Confidence:2

905 Tennessee- Confidence:3

930 Maryland- I was really impressed when I saw them play against Arkansas. They are a bunch of young guys that play scrappy and hustle. I think they should win tonight. Confidence:3

940 Cardinals- Confidence:3

1000 Seattle Sounders- Confidence:1

1005 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:2

1005 Athletics- Confidence:3

1010 Giants- Confidence:2

1040 Lakers- Both of these teams are fighting for a playoff birth. Hard to ever pick against Kobe. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment