SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 4/12

My picks did pretty well yesterday so I hope everyone had a good Stunt Day. Cant wait for the next one which should be about the NFL Draft. All of the golf picks I will probably finalize on twitter  @danossftcpicks. Let me know if anyone has any questions.


For all of the hole or acouple of hole props I really like to see the hole placement and how the hole is playing on that day. So some of them might change.


Monthly Path
1  Nick Watney
2   Adam Scott or tie
3   Par
4    6 strokes
5    birdie
6    no
7 New Jersey Devils
8  Tigers or Rockies




855 Nick Watney  - Both of these golfers really struggled today. I had picked both of them on my round by round picks. I think both of these golfers will look to rebound today. I think Watney needs it more so I think he will play better. Confidence:2

1200 CSKA Moscow- They are red hot and have won 5 in a row. Confidence:2

1222 Adam Scott or tie- Confidence:3

121 Par- Confidence:2

220 San Francisco Giants- Cant pick against Cain but just not a huge fan of the Giants lineup. Confidence:3

237 6 strokes- Confidence:2

527 any other- If this hole was easy as it was yesterday this is almost a no brainer. Even though it wouldn't totally surprise me if he got an eagle on here. I got this hole confused with 13. Confidence:2

624 No- I like all of 3 of these golfers but once again depends on the hole and how they are playing. This hole was the 3rd toughest hole yesterday based on score. It had the second fewest birdies of any hole. Confidence:3

700 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:2

705 New Jersey Devils- Confidence:3

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

705 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:3

705 Cincinnati Reds- The Pirates usually play the Reds real tough. But the Reds usually do well against Burnett. Don't have confidence in Pirates lineup besides McCutchen. Confidence:3

705 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

705 Toronto Raptors- Confidence:3

710 Philladelphia Phillies- Confidence:3

805 Houston Rockets- Confidence:2

810 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:4

815 St.Louis Cardinals- Confidence:4

835 Denver Nuggets- Confidence:2

905 Phoenix Coyotes- Confidence:4

905 Yes both win- I think the Jazz are almost a lock to win tonight so it comes down to the Lakers. I think they win. Confidence:3

1005 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:3

1010 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:2

1010 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment