SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 4/3

Picks have been doing pretty good so far so lets hope I can continue to do well. 

I will add all of my picks later. Let me know what you guys think.

Pick of the day as of right now is the Penguins. Good luck to everyone and happy streaking.




1030 Jablonec- Confidence:2

1230 2 goals or fewer- Confidence:2

210 White Sox-  I think they're just a better team and at home.  Confidence:2

245 Any Other Result- I feel Madrid will win but not sure if they'll win by 3. I just feel this is a much safer pick. Confidence:2

245 Any other player- I'm just basing this pick on odds. I think there will definitely be a goal in the first half. I'm just hoping someone else gets it. Confidence:2

246 Borussia Dortmund- Confidence:2

347 0 or 1 goal- Depends what the score in the first half is. Confidence:2

410 Detroit Tigers- I'm wondering if Streakmaster knows something about this game. Tigers have one of the best lineups in baseball and Sanchez is solid. Do they think Mauer has a monster game since hes 4-5 vs Sanchez. Do they think the Tigers blow a lead late cause of there bullpen. If you answer no to those 2 question well then take the Tigers. Confidence:4


700 Raptors- Confidence:2

705 Hawks- Confidence:1

705 Josh Smith- Confidence:1

706 Pirates- Confidence:2

707 Yankees- Confidence:2

710 Rays- Confidence:1

710 Reds- Confidence:1

710 Mets- Confidence:2

710 Braves- Confidence:1

730 Montreal Canadeins- They are a much better team. I cant find anything to change this pick because the Canadeins are a solid road team. The only concern I have is if Philly decides to come out and play well. Confidence:4

730 Pittsburgh Penguins- Now this pick is biased since I'm a huge Pens fan but they played awful tonight. I really don't like picking teams that play on back to back days and that are on the road but I'm going to. There is no way that I couldn't pick them. I do have a concern that Crosby isn't in the lineup. This team is deep enough without him to win. They have beat the Rangers 3 times this year all by atleast 3 goals. Fleury will most likely be in net which is huge for the Pens. Since I have been  following the Pens over the past couple of years we usually play pretty well against them even on the road. Malkin averages almost atleast a goal every time he plays against Lundqvist who I would expect to be in net. The  Rangers are only 4-5-1 in there last 10 games so they haven't played that well of late. Now this is biased but Ive been a huge hockey fan from watching the Pens. It does kind of scare me that they will have to travel after losing to Buffalo at home. But this team has too much talent,  experience and leadership. I think they realize that this is an important division game. A huge sign of that was resting Fleury vs Buffalo. If Crosby was playing this pick would be a 7 but he isn't. Confidence:5

810 Brewers- Confidence:1

830 Knicks- Confidence:2

905 Jazz- Confidence:1

940 Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

1005 Dodgers- Confidence:1

1005 Oakland- Confidence:3

1005 Calgary Flames- I think being at home gives you a pretty big edge in any sport. Calgary usually plays well at home. These teams played 2 days ago. Edmonton won that game because Kiprusoff had a bad night. I like MacDonald and think he's played pretty well this year. The only concern I have is Calgary traded away their captain Iginla. Since then they have really struggled. I don't like Edmonton on the road. Confidence:2

1005 Grizzlies- Confidence:2

1007 Monterrey- Confidence:2

1035 San Jose Sharks- These are 2 of the hotter teams in the Western Conference. These are 2 pretty evenly matched teams. The Wild are only 8-8-1 on the road and the Sharks are 12-1-4 at home. Its really tough to win in San Jose and think they pull out a win tonight. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment