SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, April 22, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 4/23






1100 Ostrava- More of a gut call then anything. Jilhava is ahead of them in the standings. Ostrava doesn't play that well at home but Jilhava is not a good road team. A draw wouldn't shock me. Confidence:1

245 Barcelona win or draw- I'm going with the safe pick plus its hard to pick against Barcelona. I think Barcelona will want to come out and score a couple goals but that doesn't always mean they will play for a draw. Not really sure though. I'm thinking 2-2 draw or 2-1 Bayern. Confidence:2

245 Yes lead once- Confidence:1

310 Atlanta Braves- Think they are a better team that has a better pitcher on the mound as well as the better lineup. I have been really impressed with the Rockies this year but Francis hasn't pitched well. Confidence:4

347 Yes Barcelona scores- If they don't score in first half I will like this pick a lot. Confidence:2

705 Toronto Blue Jays- Cant pick against Dickey and don't have faith in Gonzalez. Confidence:3

705 Washington Nationals- Confidence:3

705 Montreal Canadiens- Confidence:2

705 New York Islanders- Islanders need this game to make the playoffs. Even though they are young I think they will realize how important this game is. Confidence:4

710 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:3

735 Boston Bruins- Confidence:2

735 Any Other-Milwaukee Bucks- I think they put up more a fight and don't get blown out again. I do expect Miami to win this game. Confidence:2

805 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:3

805 Nashville Predators- Confidence:4

810 Miami Marlins- I like Nolassco and not a big fan of Pelfrey. Confidence:1

810 Seattle Mariners- I really like Iwakuma think he is underrated but it will be interesting to see how he pitches on the road. Confidence:3

810 Knicks winning margin- The Celtics need this game bad but the Knicks are one of the hotter teams in the NBA. Confidence:2

810 Jeff Green and Garnett- 2 is better than 1. Confidence:3

840 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:2

930 3 or 4- Confidence:2

1005 Texas Rangers- Confidence:2

1010 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:3

1015 Arizona Diamondbacks- I think they bounce back. Corbin is underrated and Cain hasn't pitched that well this year. Don't let the percentages fool you. Confidence:3

1045 Warriors Single digits- I think this is going to be close but I think Steph will have a good game and keep this to single digits. Confidence:3


No comments:

Post a Comment