SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, April 26, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 4/27





745 Man City by 2- I think this is the better pick. Man City is really tough at home and I don't think West Ham scores. So I think this will either by 1-0 or 2-0 Man City. Confidence:2

1230 Newcastle United- Think these are 2 evenly matched teams. The home team has won almost all the recent games in this series. I think a draw is a good call. Confidence:2

105 New York Mets- I don't like Pettibone or the Phillies. But I don't want to pick Marcum on his first start especially when some Phillies hit him pretty well. Kendrick pitched a CG yesterday to give the Phillies bullpen some rest. Confidence:2

105 Cincinnati Reds- The Reds have not played well on the road this year. But I think a lot of people see Haren and think of him as a solid pitcher. Sadly he hasn't pitched well this year and I don't think he will tomorrow. Leake is a very good road pitcher. I don't see the Reds losing 3 in a row to the Nats. Confidence:4

105 Atlanta Braves- Confidence:3

145 Lucas Glover- Both have shot really well this last 2 rounds. Confidence:2

200 Atletico Madrid- I think is a trap game considering how many people pick Real Madrid as soon as they come up. I checked the odds because I was unsure of what to think. They are the favorite to win outright. Real Madrid has played well at Atletico which is why im slightly hesitant on this pick. Found out Ronaldo wont be playing. Confidence:5

210 Chicago Bulls-  Tough at home. Confidence:3

405 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:3

405 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:2

410 Texas Rangers- Confidence:3

417 Montreal Impact- Confidence:2

440 Memphis Grizzlies- Confidence:2

700 Boston Bruins- They need to win this game to win the division. Confidence:2

700 Detroit Red Wings- They need this game to try to make the playoffs. Confidence:3

705 Indiana Pacers- I think they are the better team and just match up really well against the Hawks. Confidence:3

705 Paul George- Confidence:2

707 Montreal Canadeins- They need this game to try to win the division. Confidence:3

710 Tampa Bay Rays- I really like Moore but the Rays struggle on the road. Floyds numbers are a little misleading as he usually pitches well at home. This game should be tight. Confidence:3

710 Chicago Cubs- I am only giving them a slight edge here because Wood is pitching. Confidence:2

730 Minnesota Wild- They need this game to stay alive.  Confidence:4

740 Any Other(Nascar)- Confidence:1

800 St. Louis Blues- Confidence:3

830  Pacers- Depends on how first half goes- Confidence:2

840 San Francisco Giants- Thinking about switching this pick. Have to give an edge to the Giants here because of Zito. Both of these teams like seeing this pitchers. Confidence: 2

905 LA Galaxy- Confidence:2

910 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:3

930 Oklahoma City- Confidence:3

1000 Edmonton Oilers- Confidence:2

1110 Roy Nelson by KO- I think this is just a better pick. I  like Kongo but he is old. He has not had a good fight recently and I think Nelson will prove hes a better fighter. Confidence:3

1130 Michael Bisping- It really pains me to say this but he is the better fighter in this matchup. As much as I have rooted against in almost everyone of his fights I think the needs this fight badly. I think this fight goes to a decision  and Bisping usually does well in those kind of fights. Confidence:3

1205 Jones wins before 3rd round- Jones is one of the best fighters in the world. I think he puts on a show tonight. It does scare me that I  will probably pick this on my streak tonight. I think Jones definitely wins but it wouldn't surprise me if Sonnen made it to the 3rd round. I think jones will KO him in the second but I think Sonnen is tough.  Confidence:5


No comments:

Post a Comment