SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, April 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 4/6

I apologize that I have only had time to just post my picks and not do write-ups. I will try to atleast acouple things about most of the picks tomorrow. If anyone has any questions then send me a tweet @danossftcpicks



Monthly Path:
1.Reading
2 6 or fewer
3 Willem
4 Princeton
5 Any other player
6 Michigan 2nd half





745 Reading win or draw- Reading has been playing pretty bad of late. They are currently in last in the standings. With that being said Southhampton does not play well on the road. I think this game has draw written all over it. Confidence:3

1220 70 or more- Confidence:3

107 Toronto Blue Jays- I think they haven't played well of late and are due for a good game. John Lackey is not a good pitcher. Confidence:4


110 Washington Nationals- What an absolute beat down by the Reds last night. I don't see that happening again. I think their bats will cool off. But the Nationals are one of the best teams in MLB. I see them rebounding. Confidence:3


110 White Sox- Confidence:1


305 Chicago Blackhawks- Think they are just a better team right now. Predators usually play well at home is the only thing from making me have this pick as more confident. Confidence:3

305 Winnipeg- Philly has been playing well of late. But they are awful on the road. Winnipeg has already beat them twice this year. Confidence:2

405 Angels- Confidence:2

405 Cardinals- Confidence:2

500 Syracuse Lax- Confidence:1

610 Louisville DD- I went back and forth on this pick for a while. Louisville in my opinion has been the best team for almost the past month. I see they key to this game being rebounding. I think Wichita will have an edge on the glass. But like we saw in the Duke game. They kept it close but then Louisville went on a huge run and there was no looking back. I see the same thing happening here. I think it will be close for most of the game but I think Louisville has too much talent for Wichita State. I think emotion will play  a huge role as well. You have to root for them because of the injury to Kevin Ware. I think they will play with a lot of passion. Overall I just think the press will just be too much for Wichita State guards and they will lose by 14. Prediction 74-60. Confidence:4

705 Pacers- Confidence:4

705 Bruins- Confidence:2

705 Islanders- Confidence:2

705 Carolina Hurricanes- Confidence:1

705 Maple Leafs- Confidence:2

705 Phillies- Confidence:2

710 Brewers- Confidence:1

710 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:2

735 3 or more- Confidence:1

735 Washington Capitals- Confidence:3

735 76ers free throws- Confidence:3

850 Syracuse Orange- I have been really impressed with both of these teams this tournament. This is a really tough game to pick. Initially I had Michigan but I switched today. Here is the way I look at this game,  there are 2 main keys for tonight. They are tempo and rebounding. I see Syracuse winning both of those. I think Syracuse will play really well defensively and will not let Michigan run. The key for Michigan on the other hand is it will come down to how they shoot the 3 ball. They have been lights out this tournament. I don't see that continuing. I think Boeheim will have the Cuse ready to play tonight. My prediction is Cuse 66-62. Confidence:4

850 Any Other Player- I don't think McGary will have a good game tonight with the zone. So the pick is will anyone outscore Trey Burke. I like this pick based on the odds that someone besides Burke gets hot. Confidence:4

1005 Syracuse- Depends on the first half though. Confidence:4


No comments:

Post a Comment