SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

SFTC Picks for 4/7

Monthly Path
1. Tottenham
2. 20 or more
3. Oklahoma/ NY Red Bulls
4. Cal lead at halftime
5. 4 strikeouts or more
6. diggings+ achonwa
7.  notre dame 10








904 Tottenham- They have struggled late but play good at home. I think they bounce back and get a win at home. Im switching my pick since I found out Bale is out. Ive been going back and forth on this pick and Im going to stick with my gut oh well. Confidence:2

1230 Detroit Red Wings- These teams are evenly matched. This will be there five matchup this year.  They split those 2-2 and the home team are 2-2. I think Detroit squeaks out  a victory today. Confidence:2

1235 Horschel or Furyk- Confidence:4

105 Thunder winning margin- I know the Knicks shoot a lot of 3s. I think they just rely on it too much. Plus I think a huge reason to their recent success  has been Melo's hot streak. Durant will be on him so he could struggle a little bit. Confidence:3

107 Toronto- I think they are just a better team. Lester pitched pretty well against a below average Yankee lineup. Dickey did not pitch well against Cleveland. I think Dickey responds and haves a solid game at home. My pick might change depending on the lineups tomorrow. Confidence:4

110 Car1-40. No idea. Confidence:1

110 20 or more- Confidence:3

135 Phillies- I think there is a pretty good chance they win tomorrow. Hamels didn't pitch great against Atlanta but I could see him responding. I don't think the Royals are good. Confidence:4

210 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:3

300 Oklahoma win by 4- Confidence:2


335 Clippers- Confidence:3

 405 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:4

505 New York Red Bulls- Confidence:1


600 Minnesota Wild- I think the Wild are a better team and have a really good shot to make a run in the playoffs. I am unaware that the Blue Jackets play well at home and recently acquired Gaborik. But I think its hard to generate chemistry between new players. Confidence:3

635 Louisville women- Confidence:3

635Cal lead at halftime- Confidence:1


730 Buffalo Sabres- Confidence:2


805 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

805 4 strikeout or more- Confidence:3

900 UConn women- Confidence:3

900 Diggins and Achonwa- Confidence:2

905 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:2

905 Phoenix Suns- Confidence:2

905 Dallas Mavericks- Confidence:4

1015 Notre Dame first to 10- Confidence:1


No comments:

Post a Comment