SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 4/29




I hate that I  have to write this announcement but I do. As a current college student it is now finals week which means hell week. This means I most likely wont be doing any sort of writeups for about the next week. But I promise as soon as finals are over I will have writeups back up and I will make sure my picks will continue from where I left off. Over the next couple of days I will just be posting my picks but I probably wont research the games as much as I usually do. I know this stinks but it will just be for the first couple of days in the month. But school is my top priority at the moment believe it or not (LOL). Best of luck to everyone and hopefully one of us will win the stash in May.


1030 Alania Vladkavkaz- Confidence:2

300 Aston Villa- Confidence:1

300 Benfica- Confidence:1

707 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

710 Nets winning margin- Confidence:2

711 No neither team DD lead- Confidence:2

735 Indiana Pacers- Confidence:3

810 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

810 Milwaukee Brewers-  I love the Pirates but we suck in Milwaukee. Confidence:5

815 Cincinnati Reds- Confidence:2

830 24 or fewer- Confidence:2

940 Oklahoma City Thunder- Confidence:3

940 Durant and Ibaka- Confidence:4

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

1010 Seattle Mariners- Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:4

1105 No either team doesn't score 50- Confidence:3


No comments:

Post a Comment