SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 4/21




800 Nadal wins 2-0 - I know most people would look at this and think other wise. But Nadal has had Djokovic's number recently and I think he wins 2-0 or maybe 2-1 here. Confidence:3

830 Manchester City- Confidence:2

1100 Liverpool- Confidence:2

105 Hawks 3pters- I have went back and forth on this pick. I'm sticking with the safe pick even though I think Indiana is really tough at home. I think Atlanta will hit around 7 or 8 3s and that should be enough. Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- I just don't see them getting swept here. Yankees have hit the ball pretty well this year. But I think Josh Johnson should bounce back and have a solid outing. Confidence:3

110 Washington Nationals- At first this I thought this might be a trap. But Gee hasn't pitched well and Zimmerman is solid. Ryan Zimmerman is on the DL but I don't think that will matter. Confidence:4

110 Ford- Confidence:1

135 Baltimore Orioles- They are red hot. Confidence:3

135 Boston Red Sox- Speaking of red hot you can them to that list. I cant pick against them given the recent events in Boston but it wouldn't surprise me at all if KC wins this game. Confidence:2

140 Oakland Athletics- I really like the Rays but don't have faith in Hernandez. I think Oakland is too to get swept.

155 Hoffman or Simpson- I'm wondering if this pick is a trap. But I think these are the best 2 golfers within distance. I feel very confident in one of them winning. I want to see how people before them shoot before I make this official but. Confidence:5

210 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

210 Chicago Cubs- Confidence:2

245 Juventus- Confidence:1

335 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:1

335 Lakers single digits-  Should be an interesting game and series. I'm just going with the safe pick right because I think LA's bigs are more physical down low and could half success. Confidence:2

505 Philadelphia Union- Confidence:1

700 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:2

705 Heat winning margin- This series should be 4 quick games. Confidence:3

805 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:3

806 2 or 3- Confidence:3

830 Anaheim Ducks- Confidence:3

855 Any other result- Confidence:2

940 Thunder DD- I think they run away with this game tonight. I think Rockets will rely on their 3 pt shooting but I just see OKC being too talented. Confidence:3

940 James Harden-I see this pick going either way but I think OKC will really try to slow and limit Harden. I think Westbrook will get around 13 so its just a matter of Harden not outscoring that number. Confidence:2

1105 104 or fewer- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment