SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, April 8, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 4/9


Monthly Path
1 Sonderjyske
2 Madrid lead
3 yes goal
4 Islanders(will most likely be done earler) or Dodgers
5 37 or fewer if you can get it if not then Mariners




1230 Sonderjyske- Neither of these teams are that great. Esbjerg has been playing pretty well of late. But I think Sonderjyske is due for a good game after losing 4 of their last 5. I'm thinking this has draw written all over it. Confidence:1

100 Netherlands- I like this pick just because its a friendly. Confidence:1

105 Toronto Blue Jays- I think Morrow is pretty underrated and Joey Bats is the lineup today. Confidence:2

245 Real Madrid - They dominated the first leg and I think if they come out and just play there stars for a half they should win this game 2-1. Confidence:2

245 Borussia Dortmund by 2- I usually don't like to pick these just based off of odds. But Dortmund is really tough at home. I think they come out and make a statement. Confidence:2

246 Real Madrid lead at half- Confidence:2

347 Yes- I would expect they don't score in the first half and if they don't I would like this pick quite a bit. Confidence:3

640 Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:3

705 San Jose Sharks- Confidence:2

705 New York Islanders- Confidence:2

735 Tampa Bay Lightning- Confidence:2

805 St. Louise Blues- Confidence:2

805 Chicago Blackhawks- Confidence:3

805 Texas Rangers- Not really sure who Tepesch is. Confidence:3

806 Santos Laguna win by 2 or more- Confidence:2

815 St. Louis Cardinals- I think this Cards lineup will do really well against Arroyo and will want to get a win at home today. Confidence:5

835 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:3

836 Any Other Result- Louisville- Confidence:3

836 Connecticut halftime lead- Confidence:1

905 Oklahoma City Thunder- I'm hesitant on this pick just because the Jazz need this game. Confidence:3

940 Arizona Diamondbacks- Being a huge Pirate fan I just cant pick them until people in that lineup begin to the hit the ball. McDonald is an underrated pitcher but I think McCarthy bounces back tonight. I think ultimately Diamondbacks have a much better lineup and should win this game. Confidence:4

940 38 or more- I'll update this pick at halftime. Confidence:3

1010 Seattle Mariners- I don't like either of these pitchers. So I'll pick the home team just because I think they are better. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment