SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, April 12, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 4/13


Picks have been doing pretty well except for Mickelson so I'm hoping he can turn it around over the next couple of days. I

Monthly Path
1 Southhampton
2 Par
3 par
4 par
5 7 or fewer
6 6 strokes
7 10 or more
8 Quinnipiac
9 LA Kings



1000  Southhampton- They are a on 3 game win streak and are pretty tough at home. I think they should win today. Confidence:3


1221 Par- He parred then birdied today. I think par is the safest for him. But one bad shot and he could bogey. Confidence:2

105 Boston Red Sox- I love David Price and think he is one the best picthers in the game. But I cant pick him when theres  a very good chance he wont get any run support. Lester has been great this year and they have a better lineup. Confidence:3

105 San Francisco Giants- Confidence:2

130 Par 5- Confidence:2

140 Any other score- Now I have been following both of these golfers throughout the tournament. I think it really depends how they are playing up to this point. My initial prediction is they both birdie this hole. This has been one of the easiest birdie holes on the course. I might change it if one or both of them struggle. Or if the course is playing harder tomorrow. Confidence:3

145 4 or more- Confidence:4

300 Buffalo- Confidence:2

305 Any Other-John Hopkins- Confidence:3

310 Par- Confidence:3

405 Detroit Tigers- I like Verlander to end the A's streak. Confidence:3

405 Baltimore Orioles- I like the Orioles lineup better than the Yankees even though I think Cano has a good game.  Confidence:3

410 New York Mets- Cant pick against Harvey right now. Confidence:3

430 7 or fewer- I think this a pretty good pick and might be the best out of all of the golf props. We will get to see how well these holes are playing and able to see how Tiger is doing up to this point. Tiger will almost always get a birdie on 13 so it would just be a matter if he could par the 12. Confidence:3

515 6 stokes- Confidence:2

600 Cruz Azul- Confidence:2

615 10 or more- This is tough but my prediction would be they both par just because this par 5 is a little tougher. I think Couples will most likely par but Day could birdie. Confidence:2

700 NY Islanders- Confidence:2

700 Toronto- Confidence:3

705 Quinnipiac- Confidence:4

710 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:3

710 Philadelphia Phillies- Confidence:3

747 FC Dallas- Confidence:2

805 Memphis Grizzlies- Confidence:2

810  Los Angeles Dodgers- Confidence:2

840 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:3

1100 Los Angeles Kings- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment