SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 4/10


Monthly Path
1 CSKA Moscow
2 Barcelona 1-0 or 2-0
3 Giants
4 No
5 Celtics
6 Angels or Spurs



1200 CSKA Moscow by DD- Confidence:1

245 PSG w/d/Lby1- I think this is a safer play but Barcelona could come out to dominate in this game. This pick might depend on whether Messi plays or not since he is questionable. If he doesn't play I like this pick quite a bit if he does then I think this could go either way. Confidence:2

246 Barcelona 1-0 or 2-0- I like this pick regardless if Messi plays or not. If he does I like this quite  a bit. If he doesn't then I wont feel confident in it. Confidence:2

247 Juventus win or draw- They are down 0-2 in the aggregate. This pick just makes sense unless they give up. Confidence:3

345 San Francisco Giants- They are the better team with one of their better pitchers on the mound. I would be a little hesitant to pick them on decent streak however since I don't think the Giants lineup is that good. Both of these lefties pitched well in their first start so it will be interesting to see how they pitch today. I would check both lineups before picking this game. Confidence:4

348 65 of fewer- Depends on the score. Will update my pick on twitter if need be. Confidence:2

705 Atlanta Hawks- Philly will be playing on back to back nights. They do play better at home. But Atlanta is still playing for something to see where they will be seeded in the playoffs. 76ers on the other hand are eliminated. Confidence:4

705 Cleveland Cavaliers- Cleveland playing on back to back nights. Neither of these teams are that good and have nothing to play for. Pistons have beat the Cavs 3 times this year. Maybe flip a coin. Confidence:2

735 Boston Bruins- Don't feel great about this pick compared to others. I think they are the better team but play so many tight games. This could probably end in 2-1 game going to a shootout giving the way they play. Devils might play desperate since they need to win to stay alive for the playoffs. Boston does have some head scratchers on the road. Confidence:3

810 Kansas City Royals- I don't usually like to pick teams to get swept but I will. Confidence:3

810 Boston Celtics- Brooklyn playing on back to back nights. The way I feel about this is it depends on who the Celtics want to play in the playoffs. I don't think they want to play New York but that's what its looking like will happen. Brooklyn on the other hand is pretty much locked into the 4 seed in the east. So if the Celtics feel content with being the 7th seed they might not care about this game. I think they will still come out and play but it could depend on who is playing tonight. Confidence:4

810 No neither team up by 5- I think both these teams are solid enough defensively. Confidence:2

930 Boston Celtics 3rd quarter- I think they usually make pretty good adjustments. Confidence:2

935 Edmonton Oilers- Coyotes have not played well since Iginla is gone. Confidence:4

1005 Los Angeles Angels- The A's win streak tonight will end. I don't think Blanton is that good but I think he should atleast pitch well enough against the A's. The Angels hitters love Milone and I think they light him up tonight. If Blanton gives up less than 5 runs then I will feel very confident about this pick. Confidence:5

1006 2 or fewer- Confidence:1

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- I think they are the better pick here. I feel that Billingsley should come out and atleast pitch decent against an average Padres lineup. Confidence:4

1040 San Antonio Spurs- The home team has won all 3 games in this series. I think that changes tonight. I think Denver realizes they will be the 4th seed in the Western Conference. They are currently 3 1/2 back of the Thunder for the division with only 4 games left. Denver is unbelievable at home. On the other hand the Spurs want home court advantage and have only a 1/2 game on the Thunder. I think they come out and want to win this game. I just had another thought that I heard on SportCenter acouple of days ago. That nobody would want to face the Lakers in the first round of the playoffs so maybe the Spurs wont care if they are the number 1 seed.  Confidence:4



No comments:

Post a Comment