SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, April 19, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 4/20

Sorry that I haven't had time to post atleast some info on these picks since I've been busy and feeling a little under the weather. I'll post some info on the picks I think will be the most popular


1000 Arsenal- Confidence:2

1230 Boston Bruins- Confidence:3

105 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:3

130 Charley Hoffman- Confidence:3

300 Winnipeg Jets- Confidence:2

300 Boston Celtics 3pters- I have always liked the Celtics in the playoffs in the past couple season. But I think without Rondo I could see them struggling. They don't make a lot of 3pters but I think the Knicks are a little vulnerable because I think they rely on the 3pter a little too much. Could see this pick go either way.  Confidence:2

305 Detroit Tigers- Confidence:2

535 Nuggets DD-  I think this should be the quickest series in the NBA playoffs. Denver is too tough at home and I think matchup really well against Golden State. I think the key to beating Golden State is slowing down Curry which I think they have the right people to do that. Confidence:3

535 Steph Curry- When I first saw this pick I felt pretty good but now I am thinking this could go either way. I think Igupdala's  stats are a little low and I think they should climb up because they will be without Gallinari. Confidence:2

700 No - I think it depends on the first half but I think this is just a safer play. My guess if a player does it then its Curry. Confidence:2

700 Washington Capitals- Confidence:4

700 Ottawa Senators- Confidence:3

700 Philadelphia Flyers- Confidence:2

705 Pittsburgh Pirates- I'm surprising myself by picking them but they have been starting to hit the ball recently. Alvarez is not in the lineup which is kind of surprising. But I think McDonald will bounce back and have a strong outing at home tonight. Some pirates hit Maholm well and I don't see him continuing to pitch as well as he has recently. Confidence:3

705 Philadelphia Phillies- Confidence:2

710 Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:2

710 Chicago Cubs- Confidence:2

710 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

800 Brooklyn Nets- Confidence:2

800 19 or fewer- I think these guys try to get other guys involve early and Bulls are solid  defensively. Confidence:3

810 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

925 Yes team scores 25- Depends on first half and I might change it but they are both good defensive teams. Confidence:2

930 Henderson by decision- As a big UFC fan I am really excited to see this fight. I really like Henderson and everything I am hearing about Melendez is in great shape. I think Henderson should win this fight so its just a matter of will it go to a decision. The only way I see this pick losing is if Henderson gets a submission in 3rd or 4th round. Confidence:4

1040 Clippers winning margin- I think they come out and win this game at home. Confidence:3

1045 LA Galaxy- Confidence:2

1115 Alvarez by decision- These are 2 evenly matched boxer. I think this match does go to a decision just a matter if the judges score it the right way.  Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment