SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 4/22






1200  Slavla Prague- Both these teams are pretty close in the standings. They have played pretty good recently and play well at home. They have lost 6 games in a row but from what I understand everyone of those teams were better than Slavla Prague. I'm thinking Slavla can squeak out a win but a draw wouldn't surprise me. Slovacko has had a lot of success against Slavla the last couple of years. I would stay away from this on a decent streak. Confidence:1


300 Manchester United by 2- Another soccer pick I'm not confident in. I would like to see the lineup but if I remember correctly ManU clinched the title so they don't really have anything to play for. Aston Villa isn't good but I could see a 2-1 game. If ManU plays a decent lineup tomorrow then I expect them to come out and try to win the first half and then rest some players in the 2nd half. Confidence:1

301 Yes they have lead- Depends on lineup. Confidence:3

402 0 or 1 goals- Depends on first half. Confidence:2

630 Oakland Athletics- I think this game is a toss up. But I heard Victorino might not play and I would think Boston would have to be fatigued after playing a double header. Confidence:3

703 Tampa Bay Rays- Thinking there bats have been hitting pretty well recently and continue tonight. Yankees have too many injuries. Confidence:3


703 CC Sabathia strikeouts- Confidence:1

705 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

705 Pittsburgh Pirates- My writeup was going to say who is Pettibone then I remembered the Pirates struggle against pitchers in their first career starts. Confidence:2

705 Winnipeg Jets- Confidence:3

705 Washington Nationals- Confidence:2

735 Ottawa Senators- Even as a Pens fan I think they are due to play a bad game soon. But I think Ottawa needs this game a lot more since the Pens have clinched the number 1 seed. Confidence:3

735 Detroit Red Wings- Confidence:5

810  Nets winning margin- Confidence:2

810 Chicago White Sox- Confidence:1

935 Edmonton Oilers- Confidence:1

1005 Vancouver Canucks- Confidence:2

1005 Texas Rangers- Blanton is awful so that means he'll throw a no hitter tonight. Confidence:3

1010 Milwaukee Brewers- Confidence:2

1015 Arizona Diamondbacks- Confidence:2

1045 Clippers winning margin- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment