SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

SFTC Pick for Sunday 6/9




900 Nadal wins 3-0 - This really is a tough pick. I think it comes down to whether or not you think Nadal is fatigued or not. These 2 have played a couple different times on clay and Ferrer has actually stolen a set from Nadal even though he never beat him. I was hoping that this pick would be Nadal win in 3-4 sets because then I would feel really good about this pick. This has been Nadals tournament and I don't see anyway he loses the game. If Ferrer does win a set I think it will only be 1.  Just hoping he does it in straight sets. Confidence:2

105 South Carolina- I thought they played really good on Saturday and UNC got pretty lucky. Confidence:3

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Confidence:3

108 Detroit Tigers- This is a tough game to predict. I like Masterson but don't know who Alvarez is. Detroit has a huge lineup advantage and hits Masterson well. Expecting a high scoring game. Confidence:2

140 Tampa Bay Rays- Moore is an absolute stud. He beat Baltimore twice this year. I think he will only need 3 or 4 runs and they should win this game.  It does worry be a little bit that Adam Jones and Weiters hit Moore pretty good but I think the Rays win. Confidence:4

210 Philadelphia Phillies.- Not sure about either. Lohse hasn't been good and Pettibone road numbers a little high. Confidence:1

410 Arizona Diamondbacks- Not a big fan of Gaudin. Think Arizona bounces back. Confidence:3

410 Seattle Mariners- Hard to pick against Felix but I have a feeling the Yankees might get him today.  Confidence:3

805 Miami Heat- Now I'm not even a big Heat fan but I don't think there is anyway you could pick against them in this game. I know San Antonio is an excellent road team but I think they would personally be happy going home after the series being 1-1. I really don't think I need to go into detail about the game and series. Simply put if the defending NBA Champs lose this game this series is basically over. Confidence:6

806 Lebron James or Tony Parker- These are the 2 leading scorers on each team. I mean if it is not 1 of them who would it be? I mean Duncan maybe or does Wade go off? I think this pick would win 9/10 times. The only way I could see this losing would be if a 3 pt shooter hit 5 3s in the first half. I don't usually like to be really confident on a half prop but I feel I need to be. Confidence:4

807 St. Louis Cardinals- Lynn has been solid this year and already has 2 wins against the Reds this year. Arroyo is too inconsistent for me to know what to expect. Cardinals lineup has a huge advantage plus they hit Arroyo well. Confidence:4

930 Yes 1 team scores 50- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment