SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 6/5


Pick of the day: Tigers/ Nationals but slight edge to Tigers.


810 Sharapova 2-0 - I think this is a better pick. I don't feel good about it. Sharpova is one of the best players and should win this match. But neither player is great on clay. Confidence:2

930 Yes 5 in a set- More of a gut call than anything. No way Nadal loses to this guy on clay. I just have a feeling that he is due for a game that he comes out slow. I think he would rather be this game because after this he will play Djokivic. Confidence:2

1210 Pittsburgh Pirates- This pick is a toss up and hard to do a write up for this game. Both teams used almost all of their players so a lot will have to do with lineups. Confidence:2

210 Oakland Athletics- I think this is a toss up since Athletics are a better team but Gallardo tough at home. Confidence:3

345 San Francisco Giants- Think they are the better pick here. Zito and the Giants also play well at home. Hard to tell what Dickey will pitch. Confidence:3

703 Texas Rangers- I just like Ogando more than Lackey. Confidence:3

704 No run-Confidence:1

705 Los Angeles Angels- They are the pick here because of how much talent they have. I wrote when they played the Astros that the Angels play to their completion level. This is the kind of game they would lose. Every sign points to them winning this game. Vargas  has been on fire of later and pitches well at home. Angels have a huge lineup advantage. Garza has had 3 starts in his return and has looked pretty good. Angels should win this one. Confidence:4

705 Washington Nationals- Not a big Haren fan but he usually pitches well at home. The mets lineup doesn't scare me. Gee road numbers aren't impressive. Nationals just a better team but they are 27 in MLB in runs scored. That is what scares me when picking them. Hoping Werth will add some life into their lineup. Confidence:4

708 Detroit Tigers- Cobb has been solid all year but missed his last couple starts because of a minor injury to a fingernail. I don't like the Rays lineup outside of Longoria despite being 2nd in MLB in overall scoring. As good as Cobb has been his road numbers are slightly higher. Fister has been consistent all year. Detroit just has a huge edge with their lineup and way they have been hitting. If their bullpen was better I would be a lot more confident about this pick. Detroit just has done historically well against Tampa Bay in past couple years. Confidence:4

805 Yes HR- Confidence:1

810 Boston Bruins- I may change this pick but I am really superstitious. The Penguins are the better pick here because this is essentially a must win for them. But Boston has dominated in the first 2 games. I don't think the Bruins could have played any better to this point and the Penguins could not have played any worse.  Bruins have a lot of momentum and are really confident from the way they have played to this point. My pick should be Penguins at a confidence of a 4. Instead for right now I am willing to have my pick lose and maybe my streak as well to see the Penguins win. Confidence:3

811 Yes both teams score- Penguins goalie situation is a mess even though I don't think they are to blame. Penguins need to put some goals up tomorrow to win. Could depend who starts for Penguins. If fleury then this is yes but if Vokuun starts I might switch.  Confidence:2

935 No XBH- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment