SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, June 21, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 6/22


Might not have time to do a full writeup for every pick. If I don't I will try and make to atleast have what I would pick up there. But if any of my streakers want some more info on a prop/game then send me a tweet and I'd be happy to help you out.




754 Tim Clark- Just a safer play here. I don't feel great about it though. Clark has hit the greens better than Fowler in this tournament. Both shot really well today. I just think Clark gets it done. Confidence:2

1205 Colorado Rockies- I think they win here but its hard to have a lot of confidence in Haren with the way he is been pitching. Ever since Tulo went down the Rockies have sucked. Haren is not that good but I think the Nationals are a better team. Rockies just don't have a lot of power in their lineup outside of CarGO. Who has 4 HRs against Haren so he might get 1. But I don't think that well be enough. Confidence:2

105 Tampa Bay Rays- Hard to know how Colome will do in his second start. Rays have been beating up CC his last couple starts. Confidence:3

107 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

155 67 or more- I  think this is just a much safer play. I think this would hit more times then not. Bubba has looked good in both days. I just think it is really hard to shoot this well 3 days in a row on a golf course. I think he makes it close and shoots a 67 or 68. Confidence:4

210 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:2

300 Brazil - Confidence:3

300 Mexico- Confidence:2

301  Brazil or Italy- Confidence:1

403 No- Confidence:3

405 Philadelphia Phillies- Just don't see them losing this game. Pettibone is much better and more consistent than Gee. I have to give credit to Gee since he has pitched better of late. Ryan Howard has played against Gee in 5 games. 4 of which Howard had a homer.  Confidence:5

410 Atlanta Braves- As I felt yesterday the Braves should of beat the Brewers. I think they should beat them here but Hudson is not a good pitcher on the road. You have been warned. Confidence:3

715 Arizona Diamondbacks- Corbin been solid all year. I like Leake and Reds just not in this game. Confidence:3

715 Los Angeles Dodgers- I don't think Greinke is pitching to his potential. But I don't like Volquez. Greinke should win this game. Confidence:3

810 Boston Bruins- Feel they should win this game. Rask should bounce back with a solid game. Confidence:4

811 Blackhawks- I think there definitely will be a penalty in the first period. Think you have to favor the home team to most likely get a call. Feel Boston more likely to take a penalty. Confidence:2

900 Bruins- Whoever is losing at this point. Or if the game is tied I'm still taking Bruins. Confidence:2

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Liriano has been great this year. I just think he will really struggle with the Angels lineup. Williams is a very good pitcher who I think could do really well tonight. Confidence:3

1010 Seattle Mariners- I feel this game is a toss up even though the percentages say other wise. Straily hasn't pitched well against Seattle. Seattle struggling to hit the ball. Confidence:1


No comments:

Post a Comment