SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 6/17




800 25 or more- I researched what little I could for this cricket match. This prop is split 50/50. There  is no way anyone should think about picking this unless your going for the monthly. Not knowing anything about cricket but I feel 25 runs is a lot. Even though cricket matches seem to be high scoring. I would go with the sheep here. Confidence:1

300 Nigeria wins by 3 or 4- I know this may not be a popular pick as I was thinking about picking the Any other on my W4. I think this is just  a better pick. Vegas is liking the idea that there will be 3 goals tomorrow. Nigeria is ranked 31 in the nation and Tahiti is ranked 138. That is a huge difference for me in a soccer match. I read it would be good for Tahiti to score once this entire Cup which is sad but shows how bad of a team that really have. I'm picking the better team in Nigeria to hopefully score 3 or 4 goals tomorrow. I say Nigeria 3-0. It would be really interesting if Nigeria won this by 5.  Confidence:2

305 Oregon St by 2- I have been trying to get more into the CWS so I can start dishing out greens for this sport. I'm having a hard time picking a side with this game. I was impressed with how Louisville handled the #2 seed Vanderbilt and beat them 2-0. But I just have a feeling that Oregon State wins tomorrow and wins by 2. Just think they are a better team. Confidence:1

705 Cardinals win by 2 - This is a tough pick as I probably wouldn't risk a huge streak on. But I think the Cardinals are from top to bottom just a better team. It does scare me a little bit that Wood is pitching because hes very good. I just think the Cardinals lineup gets enough runs to win this prop. I say Cardinals 4-2. Confidence:2

706 Yes 1 will have a no hitter- These are 2 very good pitchers. I think this is a better pick because 1 or both are more than capable of doing this. Confidence:2

706 Washington Nationals- This game should be close but I just like the Nationals. Haren is not having a good year and the one thing that he struggles with is giving up HRs. Of course Citizens Bank Park has the highest total of that this year. The only team Haren has not gotten a win against is the Phillies. The one downfall to the Nationals is their offense which is one the worst in MLB. But since Werth has come back he has added a little spark. Werth is batting 310 in his last 12 games and has 4 career HRs against Lanaan. I don't like Lanaan and am not sure of what to expect out of him tonight. Nationals are 11-6 against lefties this year. Nationals should win this game as long as Haren doesn't blow it for them.  Confidence:3

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Colorado is just 1-5 in first game of a road trip. For those who don't know they lost one of their best players in Tulo. Rockies 3-7 this year against the AL. Johnson is looking like he starts to get into a groove. Don't think his numbers really reflect his performance. Blue Jays are red hot and should win tomorrow. Confidence:4

708 Detroit Tigers- Its really hard to pick a team when you have 2 really good teams playing. Especially when you have 2 of the best offenses going head to head. Baltimore 1 in road scoring and Detroit 1 in home scoring. Arrieta is a little too inconsistent for me. Scherzer is a stud don't get me wrong but I just have a feeling he struggles today. Some Baltimore hitters hit him well. Also think he is due for a bad game soon.  Tigers starting catcher Avila wont be in the starting lineup. Scherzer has not played well when Pena the backup has played. Think the Tigers could end a lot of streaks tonight. Confidence:2

710 Cincinnati Reds- I think you could find stats to have this game go either way. Liriano has pitched well this year but struggled in his last outing. I think he should bounce back with a solid game. McCutchen has not hit Leake well over their history against his other. But McCutchen is red hot right now. As a Pirate fan I am just not confident in anyone outside of him to do a whole lot offensively. Leake has usually done very well against the Pirates. Pirates 0-5 in the opening game of a road trip. This should be a good game and series. But I got the Reds at home. Confidence:3

805 Indiana Hoosiers- Should be a close game but liked the way Indiana played against Louisville. Think they might be a team of destiny. Confidence:1

810 Chicago Blackhawks- I think this game could go either way. I think its hard to not pick the Bruins here because of the edge of home ice. I just liked the way the Blackhawks played in game 2. Even though they didn't win I thought they got a lot of quality chances and that Rask stopped a lot of them. I think everything sets up for this series to go 7 games and to have a 2-2 split going back to Chicago. Confidence:2

810 No lead- Confidence:1

810 Chicago White Sox- As bad as they have played in this series I cant pick them to lose again. Both pitchers have been consistent all year. Norris has been tough at home. I like Quintana and think he has a lot of potential. Astros have struggled this year against LHP. Its really hard to sweep a team in a 4 game series. Confidence:3

910 No Goal- Think this pick could go either way and I might change it. At the moment I am expecting a physical and defense game from both these games like game 2. Think this could go either way but I think 8 minutes is too short a time period to hope for a goal. Confidence:2

1005 Los Angeles Angels- Looks like their offense is starting to come life. Vargas is having a really good year and is 4-1 at home with a 3.21 ERA. Harang has just been inconsistent and awful against the Angels this year. Think the Angels bats should plate enough runs to win this game. Angels 1-7 this year on Mondays were as the Mariners are 7-1 on Mondays. I know this may be a weird stat but I think a lot of people might see the money line for this game and think how could you pass it up. I think the Angels should win this game but they have lost a ton of games when they were the huge favorites. If you had a decent streak and wanted to pick this I would have no problem but I would rather lose picking a good team having a bad day versus a bad team that unpredictable.  Confidence:3

1015 San Francisco Giants- Toss up of a pick since the Padres are red hot. But I would take Zito and the Giants who usually perform well at home. Home team in this series is 6-0. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment