SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 6/27


810 9 games or fewer- I think this is the better play. I think Del Potro wins 6-3 but it wouldn't shock me if it went 6-4. Vegas has the over under at 8.5 so they think 9 is the better play. Confidence:3

1200 No Break- Really a 50/50. I think this is now Djokovic's tournament to lose. I think Reynolds will come out and play real tough in the first set. I'll say no break but it wouldn't surprise me if Djokovic broke Reynolds. Confidence:2

1227 Jason Day- Confidence:2

108 Detroit Tigers- Hard to believe Angels lead season series 5-0. I think Tigers win this game at home and avoid sweep. Confidence:4

210 Chicago Cubs- I like Garza more than Peralta.  Confidence:2

300 Spain by 2- Spain is more than capable. I just don't see it happening. I think Spain wins 2-0 Confidence:2

610 Colorado Rockies- I think the Rockies are a better team. I like Chatwood more than Hefner even though Hefner is a little underrated in my opinion. David Wright not playing for the Mets have to really like Rockies here.  Confidence:4

730 Noel and Oladipo- Not really sure what to expect out all 3 of these teams. Even if Noel goes 1 there is still a good chance Orlando does not take Oladipo. On top of that I am hearing the Wizards are interested in Bennett. Confidence:3

731 Kelly Olynyk- I didn't think its even close. I wouldn't want to pick this though  because I would miss some picks. This could actually be a decent pick for a streak. I just think Olynyk is a better all around player than Plumlee. Confidence:4

800  Any other Conference- I am sticking with they take Len here. Unless I hear something leading up to the draft I think they go with Len or Burke. If Len is gone I might think about switching. Confidence:4

810 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:2

825 NO SEC Player- Let me explain this so people who don't follow the NBA draft. There are 3 SEC players in the top 50 prospects. Noel will go in the top 3. 1 of the others will most likely be drafted in the 2nd round. So the only person here is Pope. I have him in mock going at 9. I am hearing Minnesota at 9 loves him but also might trade up. So this pick might come down to will there be a trade or not. If there is not a trade I think they take Pope. If there is a trade I think this switches and to yes at the same confidence. Confidence:7

900  Yes- This pick could change if there are trades. The 3 ACC players projected to go around these picks are Larkin, Bullock and Plumlee. Hearing teams want to trade to get Bullock earlier. If no trade and Larkin not taking right away this pick could be a lot more confident. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment