SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 6/19





1130 MyPa- Confidence:1

108 Baltimore Orioles- 2 evenly matched teams in my opinion with decent pitchers on the mound. Porcello has not played well in day games this year. Baltimore usually hits Porcello well. Baltimore usually plays well in day games. Confidence:3

300 Brazil by 2 - I think Brazil wins this game its just a matter of how much. It wouldn't surprise me if they won by only 1.  Confidence:2

301 Brazil lead at half - Confidence:1

345 San Francisco Giants- Hard to not like the Giants here. Stults has done well this year but struggles against the Giants. Bumgarner has been inconsistent but has been solid at home all year. Bumgarner has done well in the last couple of years against the Padres. I still have a hard time picking the Giants when they don't have Sandoval in the lineup. I think they should win but I don't know if I would risk a really high streak on it. Confidence:3

402 Yes scores in 2nd half- I will like this pick a little if they don't score in the first half. Think Mexico will get 1 this game but that's it. Confidence:2

600 Italy - Confidence:2

703 New York Yankees- Don't have that much confidence in picking either side unless a huge lineup change happens. Think Hughes bounces back will a solid game here. Confidence:2

705 Washington Nationals- 2 good pitchers go head to head in this game. Hard to pick a side but I'll take the Nats for 2 reason. 1 Kendrick struggled earlier this year against the Nationals. 2 I think the Nationals are too good a team to get swept even on the road. Confidence:3

705 Kansa City Royals -Hard to predict when 2 even teams go head to head especially in the same division. Mendoza went 3-1 against the Indians last year. Where Masterson was 0-3 in his last 3 starts against the Royals. Confidence:2

707 Colorado Rockies- Hard to not pick the Blue Jays here considering they won 7 in a row. But I just like the Rockies here. Buehrle seems to have come off of late but still don't know what to expect from him. I would take the Rockies in this game but don't feel great. Confidence:2

710 Boston Red Sox- Hard to not pick them here. I don't feel great about it but think they are the better pick. Dempster has been more consistent this year than Hellickson. Boston has owned this series all year. Confidence:2

710 Pittsburgh Pirates- Think this is the better pick. These 2 teams are really evenly matched. Locke has been solid all year. Arroyo on the other hand has been a little inconsistent. Arroyo has pitcher better at home. Arroyo hasn't pitched great hits last outings against the Pirates. Think the Piates take this game. Confidence:3

805 Milwaukee Brewers- I think this is the better pick here. Neither pitcher is that good but I have more confidence in Lohse. Bedard does not have a good history against the Brewers. Confidence:3

805 Oregon State- Just a more complete team in my opinion. Confidence:1

809 Texas Rangers- As close to a toss up as it gets I cant find something to pick the either team. Just like Texas more at home. Confidence:1

810 Chicago Blackhawks- I don't think they looked really good in game 3. Think they will respond because they really need to. But Boston did look really good in the last game. I don't feel about this game because I could see it going either way. Feel this is the better play. Confidence:2

811 No PP- Could go either way. I think it comes down to how the refs call the game because both teams play so physical. Think most refs would be reluctant to call penalties in the finals. Confidence:1

905 Blackhawks or No goal- If the Bruins are losing or  if the game is tied I might change my pick. But I think this is the better pick. Think this would be the better play because if there is no goal in the 2nd it wouldn't surprise me. But I think there will be a goal so hard to predict without knowing who is losing. Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment