SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 6/6



I will be busy the next couple days so I might not put every pick up and writeups might be brief. But if anyone has any questions don't hesitate to contact me on twitter @danossftcpicks. Ill respond as quickly as I can.



827 D.A Points- Confidence:2

910 Maria Sharapova- Despite losing the first set today I though Sharapova played well. I think she is a better player right now. Confidence:2

1100 Sara Errani total games- Confidence:3

127 Dustin Johnson- Confidence:1

710 Boston Red Sox- Confidence:3

810 White Sox- Confidence:2

810 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:3

810 Brewer- Confidence:1

840 Colorado Rockies- Confidence:3

905  Miami Heat - Check my series prediction in NBA picks. I think San Antonio will make this a fun and entertaining series. But at the end of the day Heat are just too good. Main reason for this pick is you don't know what to expect from a team having a long layoff. I think more times then not you see a team playing rusty. Confidence:4

906 Miami Trio- Confidence:3

910 Los Angeles Kings- Blackhawks will be without Duncan Keith which is huge. Kings just too tough at home. I think there a good chance they win this game and tie the series. Confidence:4

1010 Dodgers- Confidence:3

1010 Yankees- Confidence:3

1030 Spurs- Confidence:1

1105 46 or fewer- Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment