SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 6/16




First I want to wish a Happy Fathers Day to every father today. Hope my picks can start to pick it up to help people get some more greens.



900 Ethiopia- Confidence:1

1202 Yes bogey- Tough pick because you aren't really sure how Tiger will come out and play because there is no way he will win. Confidence:2

110 New York Mets- Confidence:1

135 Boston Red Sox- Cant pick against Boston here. Lester pitched really bad his last outing against Tampa Bay. This pick could come down to starts a better lineup today. I think Lester responds and pitches a lot better. Lester 7-0 in 10 games at Baltimore in his career. Confidence:3

140 Tampa Bay Rays- Royals are red hot but I think Hernandez will outpitch Davis tomorrow. Heard a lot of Rays want to dedicate their game tomorrow for Cobb. Confidence:2

141 2 birdies or fewer- the safer play for sure but this could be a sheep slaughter. 3 or more would of won on the first 2 days. But yesterday 2 or fewer would of. I love Westwood and im not a big fan of Hoffman. Confidence:3

210 Chicago White Sox- Both teams aren't very good. Think Chicago tough to sweep even for the Astros at home. Confidence:3

305 North Carolina State- This is definitely the safer play. As a big UNC fan I wasn't impressed with how UNC played against South Carolina. Think this should be a close game. Confidence:3

320 Any Other Country- Now I have flip flopped on this pick for a while and I think I'm staying to it. I have watched almost every minute of TV coverage of this tournament. There are some golfers I like on both sides. There is part of me as an American that feels there is an obligation to pick it. But I'm going to take any other and then if I lose I wont be that mad. Here is my view I think Hunter Mahan wont win. I think he looked too shaky under pressure late in his round. I don't see any other Americans winning other than Stricker or Phil. I have been saying the last couple of rounds that I am expecting Phil to struggle or choke but he hasn't. I think there could be a chance of that tomorrow. So the only American I could see is Stricker. I think there are 3 solid plays from Any Other Country. I really like Justin Rose and think he'll make a push tomorrow. Schwartzel will be in the mix for sure. And my pick is Luke Donald. To add someone who has an outside chance is Jason Day which would also be any other. I think there are 7 guys with a good shot to win tomorrow 4 for any other 3 Americans. Confidence:4

335 Los Angeles Angels- Confidence:2

405 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:3

410 Arizona Diamondbacks- Don't like either pitcher but would lean to Arizona. Confidence:2

600 Spain- Best team in the world. Confidence:3

805 San Antonio Spurs- Its really hard to know what to expect from the Heat. The trend says that a veteran Spurs team will bounce back at home. If the Spurs lose this game the Heat will definitely win this series and it will just be a matter of when. Spurs 15-1 under Popovich following a blowout loss.  Confidence:3

806 30 or more- Think theres a pretty good chance that this will happen. Wade played amazing in game 4 and should be interesting to see if he continue that. Confidence:3

806 LSU by 2- Confidence:1

807 Atlanta Braves- Really hard to pick against the Braves at home who are 22-8 there. Not a fan of Lincecum even though he pitched well against Atlanta earlier this year. Teheran has had some bad starts but the majority of those happen on the road. I think Atlanta should win this game. Confidence:4

930 Heat- Spurs have been shooting 3s very well to this point in the series. This should be close but I think they will shoot more 3s in this game. But this pick could come down to who is losing in the 1st half. I expect the Spurs to win this game so that will be taken into account. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment