SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 6/21




750 Marc Leishman- I think both of these golfers are pretty even. Most people probably think Watson is a much better golfer but I think Leishman is very good even though most people don't know who he is. Watson shot a -7 yesterday but I don't think people understand how hard that is to repeat. Leishman shot a -4 yesterday. Leishman won this tournament last year. I don't see Watson shooting that well again and Leishman is more consistent on this course. Confidence:3


100 Lee Westwood- I think these golfers really evenly matched. I really like both of them. I think they both fir this course well and will play well tomorrow. So I give an edge to the tie here. Confidence:2

305 Mississippi State- I am been really impressed with them recently. Oregon State is good but I just think Miss St is better right now. Might change my pick if I feel there is a huge pitching edge from Oregon State since I have not seen the predicted starting pitches yet. Confidence:2

705 New York Yankees- I think they bounce back with a win at home. I like Phelps more than Hernandez. Confidence:3

705 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

707 Toronto Blue Jays- Hard to pick against the Blue Jays with the way the are playing. Not sure what Dickey will show up. Baltimore a good road team. Confidence:2

708 Boston Red Sox- Despite Lester high road ERA I expect him to pitch well here. Think Boston bounces back after a tough loss. Tigers are 7-8 against lefties this year. Confidence:3

805 UCLA Bruins- For the people who don't know I love UNC. I have followed their baseball team all season. I think there run comes to end tonight. They have been unbelievable hot over the last couple of days to make it this far. However they had to use all of there quality pitchers to get here. I think UCLA on a day of rest will win this game. UNC had a great season. Confidence:3

806 No no hitter- This is just a solid odds play. It depends on who UCLA starts but still should give up 1 hit. Confidence:3

810 Kansas City Royal- They are the pick her. I just don't feel great about because of Guthrie's inconsistency. Not a big fan of Santiago. Just think the Royals are a much better team than the White Sox. Confidence:3

810 Atlanta Braves- This has to be the best pick of today. I don't care about the fact that the Braves are 4-6 in their last 10. They don't play well on the road. They should win this game more times than not. Teheran has been a little hit or miss in this year. But for the most part pretty good. Peralta on the other hand has just been average. Peralta pitched against the Braves last year and pitched well only giving up 1 run. I just look at the Brewers lineup and I see 2 good hitters in Segura and Gomez. I don't like anyone else. The Braves have so much talent and a bullpen advantage. Confidence:4

815 St. Louis Cardinals- Confidence:2

925 no- Confidence:1

940 Arizona Diamondbacks-Not a big fan Miley fan. He has really struggled of late. Think he bounces back with a win tonight at home. I think the Reds have a letdown game here having to travel to Arizona and because of the way they play against the Pirates yesterday. Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- You have to think they will win this game especially with Kershaw on the mound. I would just be a little hesitant. You see time and time again that Kershaw pitches well but the Dodgers bullpen blows it for him. Padres are just playing really well. This could be a sheep slaughter for all the people that love to watch money lines. Kershaw 0-2 on the year against San Diego. Dodgers are 9-21 this year in divisional games. Confidence:2

1010 Oakland Athletics- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment