SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Friday, June 14, 2013

SFTC Picks for Saturday 6/15


Just a warning I'll be out late tonight so picks might not be up until tomorrow afternoon. I will have UFC writeups tomorrow for the picks. I don't really have a lot of insight to the soccer matches tomorrow so I wont bother wasting my time with them tomorrow.




900 Uganda- Confidence:1


110 New York Mets- Tough pick but I just have a feeling the Mets get a win tomorrow at home. Confidence:2

156 Yes- I think 1 of them should get a birdie. I could change this later if the hole starts to play tougher but as of right now I think Tiger will birdie 2. Confidence:3

240 Phil Mickelson- Tough pick but I think Phil is more suited to perform well again today. I don't see Horschel shooting the way he did yesterday. Confidence:3


305 Miss St W/Lose by 1-  I think this is a better play just because its safe. I think you see a lot of times that a team like Miss St gets hot and plays well in the CWS. I don't think Oregon St is a team that usually puts there opponents away. I was impressed with how Miss ST played against Virginia. Confidence:2

405 Los Angeles Dodgers- This is definitely a solid pick today. Kershaw is a stud that has dominated the Pirates in his history. Cumpton will be making his MLB debut which I think you see a lot of time guys struggle. This pick could depend on the lineup for the Dodgers because there are rumors suspensions will be handed out soon. I would be a lot more confident in this pick but the Pirates bullpen has got some solid rest from key guys the last couple games. And sorry to all the Dodgers fans you guys just aren't that good. But as of right now. Confidence:4

405 Baltimore Orioles- Lackey struggles on the road. Confidence:2

410 Philadelphia Phillies- I think the Rockies will have a hard time adjusting without Tulo. Confidence:2

715 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

715 Washington Nationals- I just think the Nationals are a better team. I think the offense has been starting to actually hit the ball since Werth has come back. Zimmerman is a stud that I think should handle the Indians lineup. Nationals this year are 10-6 against a left handed pitcher this year. Confidence:3

715 Chicago White Sox- Just have more talent than the Astros. Confidence:3

715 Oakland Athletics- Tough to pick against Felix but I will. Seattles road number are to hard for me to trust and Athletics are really good. Confidence:2

800 Chicago Blackhawks- Usually I think its easier to predict a game 2 because majority of the time you see a team bounce back. I cant pick the Bruins here. One of the best players in Horton is hurt which even if he is only at 50% or plays half the time he usually doe s that would really hurt the Bruins. Horton plays on the Bruins best line throughout these playoffs. I just think the Blackhawks are clicking on all cylinders and will win again at home. Confidence:3

801 No full strength goal- I'm thinking this game will be lower scoring than the last. Confidence:2

805 Louisville Cardinals- Think they are just a better team. Confidence:2

905 Yes 1 score in both- Confidence:1

1010 San Diego Padres- Funny to think that they are just a better team right now. Miley little inconsistent and not a good history vs SD. I think Marquis gets another win at home. Confidence:3

 My UFC 161 picks are here
http://danossftcpicks.blogspot.com/p/ufc-predictions.html

1130 Nelson- Confidence:5

1205 Evans - Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment