SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, June 24, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 6/25




810 Mandy Minella games won- Serena will win this match 2-0. This means she will have 2 sets. This prop is asking do you think Minella will win 3 games. I'm saying this is the much safer play. Serena is hard to predict and could come out lazy. I think Minella wins 3 games. Confidence:3

1130 Yes both win 3-0 - Both Ferrer and Berdych are good players as their ranking suggests. Niether player are great grass players. I just think they are so much better than their opponets so they should win 3-0. Confidence:2

705 Texas Rangers- Rangers have just played better of late ever since Kinsler has come back. Should be a good game but I think Texas wins here because their bats are hotter right now. Confidence:2

706 Darvish and Kuroda- The tie option is nice here but these 2 pitchers just strikeout more people. Confidence:2

710 Toronto Blue Jays- I think the Blue Jays bounce back with a win here. Moore has struggled of late. Confidence:3

710 Miami Marlins- Fernandez is a stud. Marlins have played better since Stanton has come back. Confidence:2

805 Miss St- I'm just sticking to my pick that I thought they would win. I thought about switching my pick yesterday because UCLA had its ace on the mound. I think Miss St bounces back here. Confidence:4

808 4 or 5 - I think these are the 2 most likely numbers. Confidence:1

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Neither team is that good. I just like Lohse more than Jackson. Confidence:3

810 Atlanta Braves- This is really a toss up for me. Braves really struggled on the road of late. Just think they are a better team even though Santana is really good. Confidence:2

850 Yes score- Confidence:1

1010 Pittsburgh Pirates- They are just hot and playing well right now. Locke has been solid in basically every start this year. It will be interesting to see how Locke pitches with his first start on the west coast. I cant pick against him here even if there is a chance that this is a let down game. Confidence:4

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- I don't have faith in picking or thinking a guy making his second career start should win here. Giants  a bad road team. Fife has been decent this year. Dodgers should win this game. Confidence:4

1010 Philadelphia Phillies- As good as Marquis has been all year I just don't see the Padres winning this game. Kendrick has struggled on the road but it  was in mainly smaller ball parks. I think he throws a solid outing tonight. I think the Phillies will be angry from losing last night and come out strong. Think they should win this game as long as they score 4 runs. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment