SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, June 10, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 6/11




1030 Iraq- got a feeling that this will draw. Confidence:2


1205 North Carolina-I said yesterday that I thought UNC got lucky on Saturday. South Carolina bats have really been swinging the ball well the last 2 games. But Mike Fox is really tough in elimination games. Fox didn't really use any good pitcher in the bullpen to basically have everyone for this game because he wants to get to Omaha. I think they make it. Confidence:4

500 Ecuador- They are favored and have tie option. Confidence:3

705 Pittsburgh Pirates- This is going to be a fun game for me as a Pirate fan to watch. Cole is 1 of the big prospect finally getting his chance in the majors. Lincecum is too inconsistent for me to pick him here. But hard to know what to really expect from Cole. I think the Pirates win here. Confidence:3

705 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

710 Miami Marlins- The better pick here because of Peralta's inconsistency and Turner has been good. Confidence:2

710 St. Louis Cardinals- Cards the better pick here but I don't feel great about it. I think Wacha is a good young pitcher that bounces back. Hefner has been pretty consistent all year especially at home. Any time you have a chance to pick a lineup as deep as the Cardinals there not a bad pick. Confidence:3

710 Boston Red Sox- In will be interesting to see considering both teams have used a lot of their bullpens for Mondays game. I think that definitely favors Lester. I just love Bostons lineup from top to bottom. As long as no stars are taking out of the lineup. Confidence:4

800 Costa Rica- Confidence:1

805 Cincinnati Reds- Really like both of these pitchers. Just think the Reds are a better team. Confidence:3

810 Detroit Tigers- The better pick with Scherzer on the mound. Davis is a little too inconsistent for me to trust but I think his 5.5 ERA is a little misleading. He usually pitches decent against Detroit. Confidence:3

810 Chicago White Sox- The better pick here due to the fact of not knowing what to expect from Wang. Seems the White Sox offense finally starting to hit the ball. Quintana is a pretty good pitcher this year. Confidence:4

810 Philadelphia Phillies- Think they win tomorrow to finally give Hamels  a win. Walters has been good this year. Just think Phillies offense playing well right now and Hamels too tough. Confidence:3

840 Colorado Rockies- Both pitchers have been too inconsistent for me to even like 1. Confidence:2

905 San Antonio Spurs- Confidence:2

906 Heat more players with a 3pter- I just think the Heat have too many guys who will shoot a 3. Just a matter if they go in. Confidence:3

1005  New York Yankees- Toss up but I just like CC more than Colon. Confidence:2

1005 Panama- This is probably going to be  a huge surprise for some but I don't really like the US teams and think they would be lucky to win this game. Confidence:4

1010 San Diego Padres- Hudson too hit or miss on the road for me to like him even against the Padres. Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers-Think they should win here. Greinke been a tough pitcher to predict. As long as he pitches okay they'll probably win this game. Confidence:3

1030 93 or fewer- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment