SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

SFTC Picks for Sunday 6/23





105 Cleveland Indians- Confidence:2

107 Toronto Blue Jays- Johnson and the Blue jays too hot. Confidence:3

135 New York Mets- Confidence:2

135 Washington Nationals- Really like Detwiller and think he'll handle the Rockies lineup. Rosa too inconsistent for me to trust him here. Just hope the Nats offense will score enough runs here. Confidence:3

200 Bubba Watson or Hoffman- I think this is Bubbas tournament tomorrow to lose. I expect to play a lot better than he did today. I don't really see a lot of guys behind him that I think could make a push. Justin Rose would be the only 1 who is 3 strokes back. I don't see Rose catching Watson. Think he wins this tournament as long as he shoots a 2 under tomorrow. Confidence:3

205 New York Yankees- They should win this game. Nova has done well in his career against Tampa. Just think they are playing well right now. Confidence:3

210 Atlanta Braves- As bad as the Braves are playing I just cant see them getting swept by the Brewers. Maholm struggles against the Brewers but there is no way I could pick against him here. Confidence:4

300 Uruguay by 6 or 7- Confidence:2

300 Any Other( Nigeria)- Confidence:1

301 Yes- Confidence:2

335 Los Angeles Angels- Really confused as to why the Angels are such a high favorites. I'm not a big fan of Morton but he hasn't pitched bad in his last 2 starts. And Blanton...well just isn't that good. Pirates will win this game unless they don't play a lot of their starters. Confidence:2

405 No- Confidence:2

410 Cincinnati Reds- As bad as the Reds play on the road. You have to like picking them here. Latos has been good all year except for his last outing. I think he'll bounce back and the Reds avoid the sweep. Confidence:4

805 St. Louis Cardinals- I'm really surprised they put this game straight up. Texas is hot of late winning 4 in a row. Cardinals are just too good of a team to get swept. I think the stars in their lineup will shine in tonights game. Wainwright is an absolute ace. Tepesch is an inconsistent young pitcher. I think even if he pitches well in this game the Rangers should still lose. As long as the Cards start their regular lineup I will have this pick as my highest of the day and up there as 1 of my confident picks of the month. Confidence:5

806 No strikeout- Confidence:2

835 no HR- Confidence:1

1000 3 or fewer- Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment