SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, June 30, 2013

SFTC Picks for July 1


I don't think there is a greater feeling then a start of a new month on SFTC. Hopefully everyone is as excited as me. W27 this month will be worth $200,000. I am going to try and update something's on my blog for the new month.  Good luck to everyone and streak on.


Monthly Path/Most Wins                                          Traps of the Day
Serena                                                                         -
Yes break
3 or 4
No neither
No HR
0 or 1


635 Peter Sagan- I am 0/2 on TDF props so far but I hope to change that in the near future. I just feel that 1 of the best sprinters in the race has to win 1 of these upcoming races  sooner or later. This is just what would I would pick if I wanted this prop. I just feel everyone should look into tennis. But I would have no problem if people picked Any Other just strictly based off of odds. Confidence:1

810 Serena Williams- I really don't think a whole lot of information needs to be provided here. Serena is the best women's player in the world for a reason. Lisicki is a solid young player who does perform well on grass. I just cant see how Williams would lose this match. It wouldn't surprise me if Lisicki came close to taking a set but I think even that happening is a stretch. Williams to win in straight sets is at -400. For Serena to actually win the match is at -1730. This basically a gift from the StreakMaster. Confidence:6

1230 Novak wins 3-0 - Its just a matter that I think this is the better play on this pick. Haas is a very good player as his ranking would indicate. But Novak has proven in every 1 of his matches so far that he is the 1 seed for a reason. Confidence:3

1231 Yes- No way Novak does so it comes down to Haas. I will say he gets broken once but it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't. Confidence:2

107 Detroit Tigers- This pick is based  on the fact of Dickey inconsistency. I can never trust whether not he is going to pitch well or give up 6 runs in 4 innings. The Tigers lineup is stacked and I think they do well against the knuckleballer. Alvarez is not a great pitcher but I think he should do well enough here to get a W. Confidence:3

200 3 or 4 games- I just think this is the safer play. I could see Haas only winning 2 or 5 maybe. But I mean depending on the score at this point it is just the safer play. 3 or 4 would hit atleast 50% in my opinion. Confidence:2

245 Limerick- Confidence:1

707 Cincinnati Reds- They are clearly the better pick here. All the numbers point to them winning this game. Reds are 1 of the best home teams in MLB. Arroyo almost always pitches well at Great American ball park. Kickham on the other hand is a rookie who has not looked great in his starts so far. I am not going to be very confident in this game however. I don't know if it is me over thinking this game or not. Neither team is very hot right now Giants(2-8) and Reds (3-7) in their last 10. But since I have been a follower of the NL central I have found that sometimes the Reds will really struggle with lefties. The last time these 2 teams played a series @Cincinnati the Giants swept them. I still have to pick the Reds here but it wouldn't surprise me if they lost. Confidence:2

708 No neither- Confidence:1

710 San Diego Padres- Funny to think that Marquis and Fernandez are 2 of the better pitchers in the NL. Marquis has been solid all year except for his last game against Philadelphia. Fernandez is a young stud. I think Marquis bounces back with a solid game tonight. Really a tough game to pick but SD just finds ways to win when Marquis pitches. Confidence:2

745 No home run- I have been flip flopping on this pick but I'm leaning towards no. Confidence:1

810 Tampa Bay Rays- I just cant find a whole lot of reasons not to pick them here. Rays are clearly a better team. Moore is one of the best pitchers in MLB but has struggled of late. His last couple of road starts are slightly higher. But nothing that would make me not pick them here. Keuchel has not been that bad this year despite playing for the Astros. I just have to think the Rays find a way to win this game. Confidence:2

810 New York Yankees- Its hard for me to think they could lose 6 games in a row here. I dont have a ton of faith in either lineup. But I will give a slight advantage here to the Yankees because Pettitte is pitching. Confidence:3

910 0 or 1- Confidence:1

No comments:

Post a Comment