SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

SFTC Picks for Friday 6/14



715 Tiger Woods- I think Tiger really struggled in his round so far but it was just on certain holes. I think on only 7 holes you have to favor the tie option so much more. I did pick Rory to win this tournament but I think Tiger will play well tomorrow because he has to. Confidence:2

1130 12 or more- Tough pick considering how well Donald played yesterday but I think this is the better pick. Confidence:2

1200 Libya- Confidence:2

115 No birdie- I literally laughed when I saw the percentages for this pick. I am on the fence but leaning this way. Simpson is more of an excellent putter but I think striker will tend to do better on these holes. I also think Simpson could struggle because he still has to play 9 holes earlier in the morning. Sometimes that's good but most of the time bad. I also think the hole locations today will be tougher. Confidence:3

245 St. Patricks- Confidence:1

341 8 or 9- I think the number for this will be 9 or 10. I like to put a number in my head that I think the averages would be close to. I would say for this prop it would be around 9.2 . So I would favor the 9 but 10 wouldn't surprise me. Confidence:2

555 Par- A lot depends on how the hole is playing today. I think par is the safe play though. Confidence:2

705 Baltimore Orioles- Confidence:2

706 No either team- Confidence:2

705 Cleveland Indians- Gio is 5-0 at progressive field and Masterson is 5-1 at home. Confidence:2

710 Cincinnati Reds- All the numbers point for the Reds to win this game. Solid at home and Arroyo pitches well at home. Brewers are too unpredictable. Only question is...are the Reds fatigued from playing extra innings on Thursday.  Confidence:4

710 New York Mets- 2 bad pitchers this year. I like Marcum more and he has a good history against the Cubs. Confidence:3

710 St. Louis Cardinals- I am leaning slightly to this maybe being a trap. The only reason I am hesitant on this pick is not knowing what to expect from Westbrook first start off the DL. Fernandez is a stud. But I think more times than not Cardinals would win this game. Confidence:4

730  Connecticut Sun- Confidence:3

840 Phialdelphia Phillies- I like Kendrick a lot more than Nicasio. Tulo for the Rockies seems to be headed for the DL which should really hurt the Rockies. Confidence:3

1000 Los Angeles Sparks-Confidence:2

1005 Los Angeles Angels- 2 star lefties going head to head. People need to realize that the Angels are not a good team or atleast no where near as good as they were projected. My main reason for the Angels pick here is I think the Yankees are just really tired. Wilson has been a little bit hit or miss but I think he should handle this lineup. Yankees are 14-6 this year against a starting LHP. Yankees starting a weak lineup tonight Angels should win this game.  Confidence:4

1010 San Diego Padres- Stults has been solid all year especially at home. Padres are starting to play really well. Don't have any faith in Cahill. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment