SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 6/12


830 Malawi- Confidence:1

1200 Ivory Coast- Just a better but a friendly so its hard to know what to expect. Confidence:1

1235 Los Angeles Angels- Think the avoid the sweep with Williams on the mound. Hammel has been a little in consistent at times. Confidence:3

210 Kansas City Royals- I think this pick is closer than what people would think. Verlander looks like he hasn't had his stuff this year. Shields has been pretty good all year. Confidence:2

340 Atlanta Braves- Clearly the better pick here despite their struggles on the road and in this series. Maholm has had some bad road starts this year but I think he should handle the Padres well enough. Volquez has been so hit or miss so your not sure what to expect. I just cant see how the Braves lose this game if they start a decent lineup. Confidence:5

710 Miami Marlins- Just like the marlins more right now. Confidence:2

710 St. Louis Cardinals- Millers a stud cant see the Cards losing this game. I wondering if the StreakMaster knows something. Like if this will be a let down game for the Cards. Confidence:5

710  Tampa Bay Rays- Confidence:1

805 Texas Rangers- Confidence:3

805 Indiana Fever- Confidence:2

809 Minnesota Twins- Confidence:2

810 Chicago Blackhawks- Hard to know what to expect in a game 1. Think Chicago has an edge at home. Confidence:2

811 Total Power Plays-I think this is the safer play. I think there is almost a guarantee for some penalties to be called. I don't see a high scoring first period so this a much safer play.  Confidence:4

905 Any other- Depends on the score up to that point and the way the game is being played. I think 1 is just the better play even though I know a lot of people like picking any other. Confidence:2

1005 New York Yankees- Think Phil Hughes has a better season than his numbers would suggest and I'm not a fan of Straily. Think NY bounces back with a win. Confidence:3

1010 Arizona Diamondbacks- Both of these starters have been amazing this year. I would give a slight edge to Corbin because of the way he has been playing. Ryu has been really good but is having trouble with his foot. I think he is a little banged up despite the reports saying otherwise. I think this pick could ultimately come down to will Puig play. If he isn't in the lineup I like this pick a lot more. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment