SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

SFTC Picks for Wednesday 6/26




810 18 games or more- Think this is the safer play. I haven't seen any odds yet but I think Pennetta is good enough to take 6 games tomorrow. Confidence:2

1210 Toronto Blue Jays- Not a huge fan of either pitcher. Lean towards the Blue Jays to not get swept. Confidence:3

1215 Federer 1st set games won- I don't see anyway Federer loses this game or the 1st set. So that means he will have six. I think Federer wins 6-3 then 6-2. A lot of time in these kinds of matches players start to tail off when they know there going to lose. But the tie option is nice in this match. Confidence:2

1240 Miami Marlins- Confidence:1

300 Uruguay - Confidence:1

301 Brazil lead- Confidence:1

335 Oakland Athletics- Brandon Phillips will not playing today. Confidence:3

340 Seattle Mariners- How could anyone in their right mind not pick the Mariners in this game. Felix is a stud and should handle the Pirates lineup. Mariners offense is not that good but I feel they should get enough runs off of Gomez. Confidence:5

402 1 or fewer- Depends on score. I think it basically comes down to will both teams score. It wouldn't surprise me if Brazil won this game 1-0. I think a low scoring game but vegas thinks there will be at least 3 goals. Confidence:1

705 New York Yankees- Confidence:2

705 Washington Nationals- Zimmerman is a stud. Confidence:3

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Tough to pick against Gallardo at home. Confidence:3

810 Kansas City Royals- Confidence:2

1010 Philadelphia Phillies- Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- The only concern I have is Lincecum has been really good against the Dodgers. He is 3-0 in his last 4 starts with 1.13 ERA.I still think the Dodgers should win this game but Giants could play well. Confidence:4

No comments:

Post a Comment