SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, June 23, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 6/24


I hate seeing the percentages so high when I feel good about a pick. Makes me wonder if some of the Tennis picks tomorrow might be traps. I will ride the percentages since its hard to see what will happen on the first day of a tournament.



810 9 or fewer- This is definitely the better pick in my opinion. But it wouldn't surprise me if Federer lost 10 games. As he knows he does not have to play at 100 to win this match. But I think he will want to start the tournament out on the right foot. These 2 never played on grass before but he has beaten this guy twice. Federer is one of the best grass players of all time I think 9 should hit. Confidence:3

1155 No 5+- I just don't see it. I don't think there is a whole lot to say. Murray is 1 of the best in the world. From what I see this Becker guy is not very good. Confidence:4

1205 Yes- I like Hewitt and think he is very good. I just think Wawrinka is better and should win this match. I think he wins 3-0 or 3-1. Its just a matter of what set. Confidence:2

705 Baltimore Orioles- Not a huge fan of either pitcher. Give an edge to the Orioles because they have a better lineup, are at home, and Indians not good road team. Confidence:3

710 Toronto Blue Jays- Its hard to pick against them here. They have a lot of momentum right now since they have won 11 in a row. Not a huge fan of Rogers and this will be his first start against the Rays. Hellickson on the other hand is too inconsistent for me to trust him here. He has not given up a large amount of runs to the Blue Jays but has found ways to lose. The Blue Jays most important hitters have decent AVGs against him. Think the Rays bullpen could be a little tired from their last series. Confidence:3

805 Miss St- I think they are the better team. But UCLA's pitching in the CWS has been unbelievable in their run in the tournament. Confidence:2

806 Bruins first period goals- Really hard to predict. I say the Bruins need a start out the gate and should score 1. Just have to hope 1 will be enough. If people wanted to take the safer route I wouldn't blame them. Confidence:1

815 Boston Bruins- Blackhawks have a lot of momentum but I just think this series has 7 written all over it. Bruins need to win this game and have to play a lot better than their last game. I think they will but one of the things to watch will be to see if some key players play or not. Some very important players on each team have a chance to miss this game. Confidence:5

910 1 or fewer- Really depends on the first period. I think we might see a decent amount of goals in this game. Confidence:2

1000 Los Angeles Dodgers- Main reason for this pick is Giants not a good road team. Confidence:1

1010 Philadelphia Phillies- Hard to not pick the Phillies when Lee is on the mound. I don't feel great about because of how well the Padres are playing and Stults has been good all year. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment