SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Monday, June 3, 2013

SFTC Picks for Tuesday 6/4



930 Jo- Wilfried Tsonga- Tsonga is one of my favorite tennis players to watch. This matchup has 2 different players with 2 different styles. I think Federer will be fatigued from playing 5 sets on Sunday. Tsonga has looked amazing up to this point in the tournament. He is the pick here so watch for a sheep slaughter to start the day. Confidence:2

130 Lebanon- Confidence:1

705 New York Yankees- This pick is basically a toss up. But I give a slight edge to the Yankees because of how bad the Indians offense has been recently. Confidence:2

708 Detroit Tigers- As good as Moore is I just think Detroit is better as a team. I think their lineup and playing at home should allow them to win tonight. Confidence:3

710 Boston Red Sox- They are the pick here with Dempster on the mound. Dempster does have some bad starts which makes me be a little cautious about this pick. Texas was won 11 of the last 14 meetings against Boston and 10 of 13 at Fenway. Confidence:3

710 Atlanta Braves- I think they are a better team from top to bottom. Minor is solid and pitches well at home. Locke has pitched well this year but I see him struggling with the Atlanta lineup that seems to come alive lately. Confidence:5

810 Baltimore Orioles- Some how the Astros have won 5 in a row and are red hot. Harrell is really hit or miss at home. I think he will struggle with the Orioles lineup. Tillman is coming off of his worst start of the year and I would look for him to respond. Orioles will have a day off to rest and get ready to beat the Astros. Confidence:5

810 Milwaukee Brewers- I just have to think the Brewers will win a game sooner or later. Oakland is red hot right now is 9-1 in their last 10. Griffin is not a good road pitcher. But Lohse has struggled all year. I think Lohse is too good of a pitcher to continue to pitch this way. Confidence:3

815 St. Louis Cardinals- 2 young pitchers who pitched really well in their first outings of this year. Not sure what to expect. Give a slight advantage to the Cards at home and because I think they're the better team. Confidence:2

910 Los Angeles Kings- They just need this game but the Blackhawks have been really impressive so far. Confidence:4

911 34 or fewer- I think this pick depends on if you think a goal will be scored or not. Majority of the best goal scorers have lower numbers. If you think there will be no goal then 35 or more is the pick. I think LA will have to score first which would be Brown, Richards or Kopitar. Confidence:3

930 Mexico - Confidence:3

1000 0 or 1- I think this game will be rather low scoring but depends on first period. If a couple of goals are scored in the first period I would expect the goalies to come on. But I think odds have to favor the under. Confidence:2

1010 Los Angeles Dodgers- Neither pitcher is that good but Richard struggles on the road. Gonzalez is 9-10 against him. Lilly has always pitched well against the Padres. Think this trends continue. Confidence:3

1010 Chicago White Sox- Think this game goes either way. I would expect both pitchers to do well against not so good offenses. I am picking the white sox because I have to think they will win a game sooner or later. Confidence:2

1015 San Francisco Giants- They are the pick here. Both teams had Monday off. Lincecum has been hit or miss but I think he could pitch well against the Blue Jays. Josh Johnson will be making his first start since April. Toronto's bullpen is really tired and I think it will force a lot of pressure on Johnson to perform. I think the Giants should win this game. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment