SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

SFTC Picks for Monday 6/3




900 Nadal wins 3-0 - In my opinion this is just the better pick. Nadal is clearly the better player. Nadal is more dominant on clay. Nadal has never lost a set to Nishikori before. Vegas has Nadal winning 3-0 at -333. Which is really high odds on SFTC. The only thing that worries me is Nadal sometimes starts slow in the first set. He has even done it in 2/3 matches played in this tournament. I think he has a lot of momentum and will win this game 3-0 or 3-1. I got him winning 3-0. Confidence:4

1200 3 or 4- Sharapova should win this match and set. I think she takes the first set at 6-3. It scares me that she could win 6-2 but I think Stephens is good enough to win more than 2 points. Confidence:3

100 Estonia - Confidence:2

100 Sweden- Confidence:2

707 Cleveland Indians- Both team have been struggling late. I have to give a slight edge to Masterson because of how well he has pitched. Not sure what to expect out of Pettitte after being on the DL the last couple weeks. Confidence:2

710 Atlanta Braves- Medlen has struggled this year but generally pitches well at home. Burnett is solid and the ace for the Pirates. A lot depends on the lineup tomorrow but the Pirates bullpen put a lot of innings in this weekend. Have to wonder if there really tired. I like Atlantas lineup a lot more than Pittsburghs. Confidence:4

710 Colorado Rockies- Brandon Phillips will most likely not be in the lineup which I think is huge for the Reds. Votto usually does well against Colorado but has struggled recently. Chatwood has been solid this year and Arroyo has been hit or miss. I just like the way the Rockies are playing right now. Confidence:3

715 7 or fewer- Confidence:2

810 Pittsburgh Penguins-For those who have followed my picks or know me know that I am an absolutely die hard fan. But I don't think this pick comes from my emotion. I think even if you are a Bruins fan you would have to think the Penguins take this game. I think the Bruins will be content being 1-1. I just have to think with how much talent, leadership and experience the Penguins have that they take this game at home tonight to even the series. Confidence:5

810 Milwaukee Brewers- Milone struggles on the road. Estrada is hit or miss. I think the Brewers have a better lineup so I would pick them. But this game is a toss up. Confidence:2

815 St. Louis Cardinals- They are a better pick here but 2 evenly matched teams. Lynn has been solid this year. Both lineups are good but I give a slight edge to Cards. Confidence:3

835 Miami Heat- The reasons why Miami should win this are: the better team, home court advantage, best player in the world, defending champions, more playoff experience, david stern wants them too, and vegas thinks they should by a comfortable margin. Reasons why they wont: no answer for the combinations of Hibbert/West down low, Lebrons supporting cast is struggling right now and Indiana just plays better as a team. At the end of the day I think there are a lot more reasons for why the Heat will win this game. I would say the spread should be around 4 but its at 7 on most sites. I really cant see how Lebrons supporting cast could play this poorly for another game. I have to think Lebron puts the team on his back and wins this game tonight. Confidence:5

836 26 or fewer- Now if I was asked what I would think this combo would score I would say 23. Wade has not looked like himself in this playoffs and Indiana is solid defensively. But I wonder if the StreakMaster knows that this will go over. I think more times than not the under would be a solid play. Confidence:4

1000 Heat outscore in both quarters- Depends on the flow of the game but Heat are an excellent 3rd quarter team. If the game at halftime is larger than 7 I would probably feel more confident about this pick. Confidence:3

1010 San Diego Padres- Could see this going either way but I just think the Dodgers have too many injuries. Confidence:1

1010 Chicago White Sox- Don't feel great about this but don't think they could let me down again. Neither pitcher is that good. Think the white sox could score enough against Saunders to get it going. Confidence:2

No comments:

Post a Comment