SFTC Rules

SFTC Rules

Chat


Try Relay: the free SMS and picture text app for iPhone.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

SFTC Picks for Thursday 6/20


740  Rickie Fowler- On the first day of a tournament I would usually take the tie option. The main reason I am not picking Mahan here is I'm wondering of the mindset of Mahan after what happened at the Open. Confidence:1

1250 Keegan Bradley- Once again hard to predict what will happen on the first round of a tournament. Would lean towards the tie here. Rose is coming off winning the Open. Keegan hasn't been great of late but I think this is the better pick. Confidence:2

205 Oakland Athletics- I just have a feeling they win this game. Griffin has pitched well against the Rangers in his career. Rangers in a bit of a slump. Confidence:3

210 Houston Astros- 2 really bad teams. Gallardo is an ace but has struggled at points this year. Gallardo has done well in his career against the Astros. Confidence:1

300 Spain by 7- Its funny to actually think  this is a good pick. Nigeria beat this team 6-1 playing at 50%. I'm not a soccer expert but Spain might win this game 10-0. Confidence:4

301 3 or more- I full expect Spain to dominate this game. I think Spain should be able to get 4 in the first half. So its just a matter of will anybody score more than once. Confidence:3

404 4 o more- With what I have said above. I think it all comes down to the first half. If its only 2-0 at half I would like this pick a lot more. But if there are maybe 5 or 6 in the first half then the under. Confidence:2

600 Uruguay- I think these teams are evenly matched. I just think Uruguay needs this game so much more and they know that. A draw wouldn't surprise me but I think they win here. Confidence:2

705 Tampa Bay Rays- If you want to pick this game I think it comes down to how you view Matt Moore. Moore has struggled in his last 3 outings but in his defense 2 were the top offenses in the AL. If you think Moore is due to bounce back then you should pick him here. If you think his last couple outings were not a fluke than the Yankees should win. Moore has done well against the Yankees in his career. Moore is 1-1 at Yankees stadium. 1 of those outings was not good. I think Moore is a stud and has to bounce back. Pettitte has been solid all year. I just think the Rays find a way to win this game. Confidence:3

708 Detroit Tigers- Tough game to predict. Alvarez is a young rookie who pitched well in his last outing. Lackey has been pretty good all year. 2 of the best offenses in the AL. I just give an edge to Detroit here because of how well some of the hitters do against Lackey. Confidence:2

805 North Carolina- I just think they are the better team. They have a big edge with their starting pitcher today. Currently at -180. Confidence:3

910 Miami Heat- This should be a great game. I think this is the better pick even though it would not surprise me if the Heat lost. I think its hard to not think the Heat wont win this game. They are at home and have the best player in the world. I think the Heat didn't play well in Game 6 but still found a way to win. I think they win this game. Confidence:4

911 Lebron and Wade- I just don't see Duncan playing the way he did in game 6 and think the Heat will focus on Parker on the defensive end. You add in there the possibility of Parker getting hurt. Even though I don't think that will happen because its Game 7. But you never know. Confidence:2

1005 Los Angeles Angels- I bet this pick will surprise some people. It really is hard to pick against King Felix. I just don't have faith in Seattle to generate runs or more than LA. I don't like picking LA because of how bad they are. But I just like their lineup and think Hanson should be able to pitch well against Seattle. Confidence:3

1010 San Diego Padres- I always wonder how much of a factor fatigue can be for players after a doubleheader. On top of that LA will be traveling from NY to SD so you want to talk about some jet lag. Onto the actually game. Padres are 1 of the hotter teams in baseball and Marquis has been unbelievable this year. I wouldnt risk a lot on this game because I give an edge to LA's lineup with Puig. But I think SD wins. Confidence:3

1030 Spurs 3pt- Confidence:1

1100 Yes- I feel this is kind of low. Wondering if SM knows something. The only way I would change this pick would be if the game was a blowout. Confidence:3

No comments:

Post a Comment